At first I was unsure about this photograph and I believe it was due to the face that the original photograph was tinted a strange colour, so to fix that I chose to desaturate the image. This instantly improved the outcome. I found that I was rather indecisive about what part of the image I should erase because as you can see there are a whole row buildings that are no longer there, however I kept the whole of them building in I did not feel that it showed my theme clear enough, this was when I decided to erase the side of the original photograph. When I looked at the final out I was surprised how it really reminded me of Jim Adam way of showing regeneration. Now when I look at this photograph I feel it works extremely well and allows my theme to continue to be consistant throughout all of my images.